as of: January 2022
Social media such as blogs, wiki and social networks are changing the way we communicate with each other. Characteristic forthe modern social media is:
And this is one of the biggest strengths of social media. At the same time, all those who express themselves on social media about different topics, about themselves and others, should be aware that in extreme cases their statements can be found and are available worldwide and for an unlimited period of time. Our principles are intended to raise this awareness.
Due to the ever-increasing importance of social media and the growing number of players both within the company and around the FAM Group, the FAM Marketing Team has established the following principles. The aim of these principles is to protect your own good reputation as well as the good reputation of FAM.
These guidelinesare aimed at FAM Group employees who write own blog posts or are active in social media such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. on behalf of the company. At the same time, these regulations should also be observed in the personal social media activities of FAM employees.
Follow the FAM values
Stay authentic and transparent
Protection of confidential information and relationships
Online posts and conversations are not private. You must always be aware that any post is available for a long period of time and can be further communicated.
Internet records everything and forgets nothing.
For this reason:
Protection of personal information
Modern social media communication is growing at an incredible pace. FAM is one of the companies that successfully interacts in this area. The ability to communicate online with customers, potential customers, partners and other global players is a critical part of our company's brand strategy.
By establishing these Guidelines that each employee complies with, FAM can ensure the achievement of business goals while maintaining the personal privacy of social media participants.
1. Stay transparent and write in the first person.
2. Write posts that are useful and conducive to the company.
3. Please consider carefully about what you want to disclose on the Internet.
4. Do not disclose trade or business secrets.
5. Always check copyrights of images, photos, texts, videos, etc.you are using.
6. If you publish pictures of people, always ask if they agree.
7. Respect the opinion of others and discuss in an objective and professional manner. Remain calm during intense discussions and do not write in the heat of the moment.
8. Do not offend competitors of FAM, or their products or services.
9. If you want to criticize our company, please express it internally first. This way, the responsible departments will be able to deal with the matters directly.
10. If you see negative posts about FAM on the web, please forward this information to the FAM Marketing Team.